Encyclopédie du savoir relatif et absolu de l'airsoft (enfin, on essaye ^^).
Navigation :: Forum de Psychos, dossiers d'airsoft en gros, demi gros et détail...
FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer :: Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

n today. You can watch Raonics match against

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Psychos, dossiers d'airsoft en gros, demi gros et détail... Index du Forum -> Généralités -> Discussion libre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:44 (2018) 
Sujet du message: n today. You can watch Raonics match against
Répondre en citant

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever. Hes going to get a chance to be a starter for the Cincinnati Reds at the start of spring training. Mat Latos has been slowed by knee surgery, so manager Bryan Price has decided to use Simon as a starter during spring training. The idea is to get him ready to pitch more innings in case hes needed when the season begins. Latos had minor surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee when camp opened. Hes making good progress, but the injury left him behind in his throwing program. Simon made 16 starts for Baltimore in 2011 and welcomes the chance to move into a starters role, even if its only temporary. "Im ready to go," Simon said. "I know it has been two years (since) I have started a game, but if I get the opportunity, Im going to show Bryan Price that I can be a starter." The 32-year-old had started a total of three games in the majors when the Orioles moved him into the rotation in 2011. He went 4-9 with a 4.90 ERA in 16 starts and seven relief appearances that season. The Reds claimed him off waivers from the Orioles on April 3, 2012. He has been a valuable right-handed reliever for Cincinnati, going 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA in 36 relief appearances in 2012 and 6-4 with a 2.87 ERA in a career-high 63 appearances last season. Price planned to use him out of the bullpen again until Latos got hurt. Left-hander Tony Cingrani was the main option as an extra starter last season, but has the fifth spot in the rotation this year. "We do know we are short one starter right now without Mat," Price said. "If we were to have any setbacks where Mat was not ready to start the season, we have to look at the group we have and that would include Simon. "He has the starters background. He has a very, very durable arm. We have to look at him in longer stretches." If Latos is ready to pitch at the start of the season, Simon can move back into the bullpen. "I like starting," Simon said. "I am here to do whatever they want. All of my career (in the minors) I was a starter. Sometimes I would throw one or two innings. I can do more than that. I wanted to keep pitching. I miss it." Stitched Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. Stitched Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. http://www.stitchednfljerseys.us.com/Stitched-New-Orleans-Saints-Nike-Jerseys-Cheap/ .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Stitched Oakland Raiders Jerseys . The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49. Stitched Detroit Lions Jerseys .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday.Canadians Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic will both see third round action at the French Open today. You can watch Raonics match against Gilles Simon of France on TSN and Bouchards match against Swedens Johanna Larsson on TSN2, both starting at approximately Noon et/9am pt. You can also catch it live on TSN.ca and TSN GO, along with other matches in progress right now. Bouchard advanced to the third round of the French Open after a come-from-behind win over German Julia Goerges on Wednesday. The Montreal native dropped the first set, but then ralllied for a 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory.dddddddddddd Bouchard, a semifinalist at the Australian Open, arrived in Paris after her first WTA title last week in Germany. She was eliminated in the second round at Roland Garros last year, her French Open debut. The eighth-seeded Raonic beat Czech Jiri Vesely 7-6 (4), 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday to reach the third round for a third consecutive year. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., came back from a break down in the first set and won the hour-long opener in a tiebreak before taking control of the match. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:44 (2018) 
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Psychos, dossiers d'airsoft en gros, demi gros et détail... Index du Forum -> Généralités -> Discussion libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Airsoft

MSTrenches war Theme © Matt Sims 2004
Title Images © Medal of Honour - EA Games